Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone posting more than 5 posts per day...
Much as I am an advocate for free speech and the value of open discussion, am I the only one who thinks the quality of discourse on PunaWeb would be improved dramatically if the "average 5 posts per day" were revisited and revised downward? And for the record, I am not attacking, criticizing or referring to any specific contributors, so please don't take this comment personally and feel the need to defend yourself Smile
Your not alone on that Rich. And for the record, I am not attacking, criticizing or referring to any specific contributors, so please don't take this comment personally and feel the need to defend yourself Smile ( also )

come ON !!!!

aloha,
pog

You're not alone on that Rich and Pog. And for the record, I am not attacking, criticizing or referring to any specific contributors, so please don't take this comment personally and feel the need to defend yourself Smile ( also )

And for the twisted logic Greg I'm - LMSS

"Pardon me for being puzzled, but please don't add to my confusion by attempting an explaination".

mella l

NO really! I don't, want to read your blog!

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
You people sound like a bunch of has been lawyers! Always looking for double meaning. Sniveling and wining like a bunch of kids. GET A LIFE people!

After reading on this forum for a while I think it would be best to let the forum members vote people out! Now that would be fun!

Hey, pass the bottle of red over....
LOL, can't you see we are in the middle of a serious discussion here : ) ?

My first vote cast would be to all those who jump on here already wHIning with only one post.

Sorry Rob and everyone else for dumping fuel on the fire.

aloha,
pog
Sorry about that Pog. Just got carried away I guess. If it was that bad, just tell me and I'll delete it. Just that simple!

Where's that darn bottle??

Oh, the edit was for a typo.... ;-)