Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyjacking punaweb user name
Hi John,

Don't let all this drama get to you .. 99.99999999999999% of the rest of the world never heard of punaweb or da odda(s). Your present and future friends and clients don't care about this B.S.

Water off a ducks back.
aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by John S. Rabi

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker
I am getting weary of John Rabi's bad habits and thinly veiled antagonism to people. Soon to be a topic with the Operating Committee. Assume the best and ask questions. Punaweb moderator

Don't waste your time Rob, I wouldn't want to be at where I'm not wanted. I will miss some good people from here, but life goes on.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi
http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html)

Rob,
Please don't cancel your topic discussion with the operating committee.
john rabi has threatened to stop posting before and continued.
This is an important topic for the operating committee and needs to be addressed.
I thank the operating committee for taking this topic seriously.

edited to be more civil (I am still in training)[Smile]
Orchidlandguy, I don't think you help you position by the above. Just my 2 centavos.
I agree with Jackson....
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

I agree with Jackson....

Rob, I was posting while you were. See the edited version.
thanks,
Operating committee? LOL.
Orchidlandguy

John has a sardonic sense of humour, and he and others like to stir things up.[}Smile]
If people would just listen to what Rob and other punawebbers post, Don't get sucked in, Don't feed the trolls!!!
By responding, it just perpetuates the problem which is what they want, you have all posted enough here for people to know you are decent caring people and we are Akamai enough we see what is happening.
These websites reach a small portion of the community, most people reading have no idea who anyone is, only when things are so blown out of proportion does it start attracting more negative attention[Sad]
Over 3 years ago, John called a friend of mine a thief on this site, he had no proof, was not on this side of the island, but assumed because of an altercation he had with him he was guilty. As you can gather I don't have the highest opinion of him. But I also know from other posts, how much knowledge he has, and how many people he has helped, I would hate to see him leave Punaweb.
Yikes how this topic got so mean?

On the upside that is why you use an anonymous on line name to protect your real world and thanking Pele they didn't steal your real identity.

Bottom line is on line names are not typically copy righted or licensed what so ever, so looks like that's a down side of being on here....lots of hucksters w/ an agenda or nothing better to do.
I agree with Afwjam....Bwaahahahahaaaa! Operating Committe...and I'm the king of England...lol. That was great. BRAVO!!!
Originally posted by Rob Tucker:
I am getting weary of John Rabi's bad habits and thinly veiled antagonism to people. Soon to be a topic with the Operating Committee.

About time, Rob! "Donating" to the site does not entitle one to bad behavior.
SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI