Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he real?????
When you take Kilauea out of town to the connector - right before Haihai on the right hand side is a crowded lot with a bunch of barely running vehicles and random building materials - that is Allans 'Hilo house'. I always wondered what the story was with that property as it looks so out of place next to the neighboring single family dwellings.
I have watched Alan Yoza buy a cheap property, build an illegal shack with a toilet flushing into a shallow hole in the ground and sell it to unsuspecting buyers. The buyers back out of the deal one by one after they found out the true conditions and lost whatever payments they had made and left behind any improvements they made.

I was not impressed.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
@Rob tucker That's terrible! He must know some pretty up there people on the big island to get away with that.

You assume that the judicial system on the big island gives a crap.

Coincidence? I think not!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Well,
lavalava you tell me? I cant comment on that. I was born and raised in Hawaii but not on big island so i am new to the laws on the big island.. Now with that said try doing this kind of things on the other island NO WAY! And i no that for a fact!
Those are the kind of things a building inspector is supposed to take care of.
quote:
Those are the kind of things a building inspector is supposed to take care of.

Yes, the County's crack team of Building and Planning professionals are always there to regulate and enforce, just like they did with the "house of cards" out in Seaview.
Thought I was done posting here, but a recent experience with Mr. Yoza prompts me to post a warning: Unless you're really desperate with no other options, best avoid any dealings with him.

Aloha aina, aloha kai
Aloha aina, aloha kai
One of my friends bought a property from Alan Yoza 14 years ago. It was touch and go at times, but she made all her payments over a 12 yr period. At some point in time, he sold the loan to another party in Puna who she continued to pay for the balance of the loan.

The only bad part she encountered is because the title did not transfer until the loan was paid in full, she could not deduct taxes paid.

But at the moment, she is happily living on her paid in full property.

I have seen horror stories too though so buyer beware.
"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone