Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home health care question
Carol, I'm up in Orchidland. I don't know where you live but if I'm close I can come help as much as I can. i don't know much about transferring, but I can help with a lot of other things. Tuesday/Wednesday I don't have a car but every other day I do.

Just let me know. That is too long for you to go without food, drink, potty breaks and just sitting there. You can email me through this forum.

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Jeez, Carol, this is horrible and wish I could help but am too busy with work. In my younger days I worked as a nursing assistant in the UK so have experience helping disabled people with daily needs. If you need help at weekends when I *might* have spare time, please let me know. Just can't promise anything right now. Maybe we can work out a schedule with others. In the meantime, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I want to thank everyone for their kind offers of help, we got things covered for now, the good news is I am getting better at helping myself and other than today my husband will be able to get home earlier the rest of this week. I have to tell you all how much I appreciate that people who have mostly never met me have offered to help, you guys are the best!

I go see the surgeon on Friday, I just hope the traffic isn't too awful when we head into Hilo for my appointment.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
In response to looking for home health services which includes assistance in bathing eating dressing companion general home health help you can call KaHuMaLaMa nurses they services the Puna area. Which would be kaoli PaRaDismakuu and shower drive all HPp area press 1 for staffing
KaHuMaLaMa nurses phone number is 8089510111 then press. 2 for staffing. For your home health needs for Hop area they set you up with home heath care ask for faye or any one in staffing good luck n I hope you get better alohas
My husband has a walker that you can borrow as long as you need if it would help you moving around better. Let me know, I live down the street not too far from you.
Iju,
I would love to borrow the walker, we had given the crutches away to another punawebber a while ago, so we had to buy those, but it would be great not to buy a walker and the nurse I talked to today said a walker might be easier to use than crutches once I get my cast. If you email me your phone number My husband or I will call you. Thank you so much!

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol,
I had problem sending/receiving email thru PW in the past. So, call my cell phone. I can bring it to you this evening when your husband is home or right away if your father can meet me at the gate. The walker is very light and foldable for taking along in the car
That walker is a life saver! Thank you so much.

Carol
Carol

Polish Proverb
Carol -

Been off Punaweb for a few days but wishing you a speedy recovery!