Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist in Pahoa
I think I am more terrified of the people that hang out in front of Island Naturals.
quote:
Originally posted by noRegretz
Thats kinda scarry tho to no some one dangerous like that is wondering pahoa area not safe around our children near schools.thanks every one that replied

Scarry? Something tells me your children are safe unless they've been using animals as test subjects. I'd be much more worried about all the registered sex offenders and the meth heads that the police apparently don't care about.
Let's not go all 'Chicken Little' over this guy. His 'heinous' acts (property damage only) were carried out more than ten years ago according to news reports. Law Enforcement has looked for him in half a dozen States. OK, why Hawaii? Why Big Island? Why now? Maybe the Hawaii FBI AIC needs to make a few brownie points, remind his bosses in DC that he's on the ball?
BTW, why a $25,000 reward? Is there more to this story? Conspiracy theorists feel free to speculate.

"At the time of his disappearance, San Diego ate neither meat nor any food containing animal products. The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) assessed if he has maintained this discipline, people around him may notice that he avoids consuming or wearing anything made with animal products."

should be easy to spot in Puna - start by rounding up all the vegans.....grin

explosives one thing - explosives packed with nails - maybe a bit over the top - he could be a threat....ya think?
He COULD be one of those people that hang out in front of Island Naturals. Or a member of this forum! (Insert evil laugh.) And if he's reading this, well, please promise not to blow anything up anymore and we won't tell. (But would appreciate if you'd email me privately your current location, promise I won't tell the FBI and cash in.)

Agree with rainyjim that the meth heads and sex offenders are much scarier.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
He is a SUSPECT in the bombings, I think it is ridiculous he is even on this list!

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04...s-activist-
terrorist/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Andreas_San_Diego

Whoever set the bombs, timed them to go off when both buildings were unoccupied,
I don't condone the violence, I think it hurts the animal rights groups and distracts from the legitimacy of their causes.

Maybe someone should print out a bunch of them posters and hang them up to chase this guy out of town before we end up with drone strikes
the mainland news calls him "the nation's most wanted domestic terrorist"

Really?
The mainland gets Chris Dorner, we get a alleged vegan eco-terrorist. But then it is Puna.

$25K? I thought it was $250K.... seeing both amts different places.
quote:
They have really lowered the bar on what we call "terrorists" lately...

Is it just me, or did "they" never use this label when referring to Christie?