Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HARC soliciting funds
and why exactly would you want to say something like that?

#10048;
#10048;

Thanks Steve I was just getting ready to jump in and let birchl know that they needs to return to the fairy dust forest. LOL
birchl- I'm sorry that some of our neighbors are treating you with such disrespect. Like everywhere, there are some very nice neighbors here and some not so nice. Obviously you are one of the nice ones. Aloha.

FYI- "Joy for Puna" is Joy SanBuenaventura who is running against Rep. Hanohano.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24730...misconduct

Nice. Is as nice dose.
Could we get back to the topic ?
Joy is sheldon's wife.
The prez of HARC will put down superior material on the road of C from 7 to 8 while every else gets sub par materials cause he is PREZ of HARC.
Yes they beg a new,they need to pay office staff 22 percent of every dollar collected.
It is not their money,why should they care.
They can not deny the truth of being corrupt and no accountability of finances .
Only the riads they and their friends live on get work done and every one else,can eat it and they do not care.
Since they are getting heatm, i surmise what they will do is start banning normal people from their meetings or even holding secret meetings where no one knows except them what is going on.They are exempt from any ones questions as they play God.
Our ohana is banned for a life time from their meetings along with others who ask questions.
Or request gravel on certain portions of the roads we traverse on because this will in the end eat away at their grand scheme of paving the road completely from 7 to 8 on C where the prez lives .
Beggers beggers beggers,that is all they are.
No accountability.Web site long defunct,and all they do is make excuses as to why they can not.

Thank you so very much SBH. i was beginning to wonder about this site and had in fact decided that i will no longer post to it. However i will no longer reply to snide remarks. it is strangely addictive and not at all healthy. of course if anyone WANTS to know what i would have said, i don't suppose i would need much encouragement to share Smile. I LOVE my life. i LOVE my family, my home and the land it occupies, this island and the spirit of aloha it represents, and everything about hawaii in general. i don't even mind the state of the roads given the politics and difficulties that now surround their maintenance. i do mind the divisiveness that has been forced upon our community. i thought i had been fair in my summery of what appears to be going on, i am equally scathing of both sides of these shenanigans. All i have achieved, of course is to p**s both sides off. Smile We are a honest, hardworking, caring, intelligent, educated, and well meaning family. i was hoping to reach out to the same. we live half way between 1 and 2 on f. we would dearly like to get to know you all better. To that end we are having a 4th July party. we are not celebrating americas independence but rather our own. 4th july is our last mortgage payment. this is an open invitation to all that live on the estate. please join us.
Mimosa - we cannot help financially but can offer labor and good cheer. we do not care about not 'being allowed' so any time you need some help, be assured it will be there.
i do hope sheldon is not part of this little vortex of grief because i quite like the man and now that i know that 'Joy' actually lives on this estate i am quite likely to vote for her (especially if she is running against hanohano who is in my opinion obnoxious)
my aloha to all. (including you cindy)

#10048;
#10048;
So sorry, but I just can not (listen to) or understand why you somehow felt Mimiosa's post was an invitation to continue going on and on about yourself. You mad it clear in a prior post that because you "have a life" you did not have time to involve your self.
Therefor I will assume the addiction is yours. By the way, I really don't imagine anyone really wants to know "what you would have said" or someone would have asked.
Since you are not bothered by the condition of the roads and say you hav never contributed to their matinance yet profess you would not mind helping I was just wondering if you ever have ?
As for the divisiveness you mention as being" forced" on this community,......
It sounds as though you have been oblivious until finding punaweb or you would know it is not forced, it's about time. It's pretty clear that you want to be the hero in this conflict. The only heroes here are the residents repairing their own roads.
One last thing,...it is my personal opinion that this thread is not the place to post personal resumes, public invitations or political preference. I would also like to say that I feel anyone voting because they like a name or family members should be required to take an exam on political positions prior to being allowed to vote. This is really the only post I will bother writing in response to anything you say. I just could not take anymore .
bubbles, and more bubbles . is there any reality . i guess if the government was paying my way i could be in love with the stars, the moon and the sky. back to the tellie
GEOFFREY ,, ONCE AGAIN A CLEAR HEADED RESPONSE FORM YOU,,, ALWAYS A PLEASURE,,, AS FOR GLADYS,,, SHE AND THE NREST OF HER COVEN WILL NEVER STOP,,THEY FEED ON THE DISCOURSE ,, ANYWAY,,,IM GLAD YOU ARE HERE ,, ALOHA
WOW,,,THREE OLD WITCHES HERE ,, STIRRING THE CAULDREN ,,, YOU THREE,,,AND YOU KNO WHO YOU ARE,,,( MIM JUST AND TO ) U GUYS MAKE THE KKK LOOK LIKE A CIVIC ORGANAZATION !