Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Commandador, FAA. rescindes Hunt endorsement
Add me to the snorkle and TomK crowd for the FAA mention.

LOL!!!!

How many threads is the Other Shoe bit going to be posted into?

This makes me wonder who the FAA does endorse. With all the airports in Puna this is a critical issue!
(snicker)

What about the UJA and the FFA?

"Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects" Will Rodgers
quote:
Originally posted by Marge Claybourne

Pelelani - Sorry, you got it wrong -

Here is the text from the Fern Acres website by Frank Commandador . . .

"I erred in using this community yahoo group to endorse Hawaii County Council candidate Tiffany Edwards Hunt. I rescind this endorsement and pledge not to use this forum again for political endorsements and or for voicing my opinions for or against a political candidate."

In reading the entire text of this post, it was unclear to me what he meant by this statement so I called him on the telephone and he told me that he merely withdrew his posting wherein he endorsed Tiffany Edwards Hunt. He did not withdraw or rescind his support of Tiffany Edwards-Hunt.

A simple phone call cleared it up - too bad Pelelani didn't bother doing the same thing. Now I'm wondering what else Pelelani got wrong on all those other voluminous postings.

Love, Marge

Sorry, Marge, I think maybe Frank is covering a bit. Frank is the campaign manager for Joy SanBuenoventura and she wants a clean campaign. When Joy found out that Frank had endorsed Tiffany HUNT, she asked him to rescind. He might say he still supports HUNT and will vote for her, but it seems that Joy does not want to be associated with this type of publicity.

So if you want to continue this discussion, there will be lots more that can be brought up that maybe Frank or Joy will not be happy about.

Why don't you just let it go that Frank erred in posting public support for Hunt and Joy does not want her campaign associated with it.
Either way; your original post is misleading, inaccurate, and seems to be associated with the RJ/Sativa vendetta.

I don't agree with most of that assessment. Yes, the structure of the original post does lend to a misleading reading. However, in the strict sense it does seem to be accurate. No, it didn't seem to be associated with RJ and Sativa other than being followed by posts by Sativa, which the OP had no control over.

I find your post to be misleading, inaccurate and seems to be associated with the Tiff strong-arming.

Edit to fix typo
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.