Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
Well what kalakoa refers to is merely an example of the fact that Hawaii is one of the most corrupt states in the union. The mantra is "we have no money for that". Yes they do. They have plenty money and they spend it on themselves and their friends.

Maybe Sativa could try focusing on how a low grade lawyer like Billy Kenoi raises $800,000 to campaign for a job that pays $200,000. OR perhaps she could look into HDOT which has $6 million in the bank earmarked for school intersection safety improvements and may lose the money for not using it - while at the same time demanding a Puna charter school (HAAS) pay $1+ million for signals and road improvements out of their own pocket.

She's upset that some trees got cut down and became part of the SPACE facility which serves hundreds of community members. It is a personal crusade. She is out to get Graham. Some people love generating hysteria. That's what Sativa and R.J. practiced on with the anti vaccine crowd.... hysteria. It works for them. Don't vaccinate your children! - Polio? what's that?

Personally I prefer a local children's circus. Better vibes and creative energy. I've seen it in action.

I've seen R.J. and Sativa in action too. R.J. and Sativa specialize in destructive energy.

Am I biased? You bet I am.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Terry.way.
So were the supporters for Pablo Escobar. Just blinded like you are, can't see the truth.
Illegal actions will always be illegal. No matter under what disguise. Follow the rules.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?
He messed up! Fined over 50 grand?
Where have you been????

punalvr
punalvr
Comparing Pablo Escobar with Graham Ellis is just Sativa hysteria tactics.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
RoB, I hope you feel better. I hope you didn't get any on you.[^]
To me the battle that gets picked is the one that comes to you personally and the one with which you have a shot at making change happen.

There is always some bigger and worse corruption, but the higher one moves up the ladder, the less chance that a couple people can have an effect. I'm really against genocide, but my ability to make it stop is basically zero.

If I had a choice between stopping genocide, or corruption in Hawai'i government in toto over championing a smaller issue, I would go for the biggest outcome that helped the most people.

I respect people who identify where they can make a difference and go for it, and I don't think that is destructive energy. I believe that locally fueled energy put towards local abuses is worthwhile. I feel that way about my own neighborhood's issues.

Same as I believe that a local forum like Punaweb has a use, even though it doesn't allow discussion of the big evils plaguing this planet. Its philosophy recognizes the benefit of talking about stuff in your own smaller scope. But then when people work at a small local level, they are berated for not taking on a big political machine or a monster like HDOT to which they (the neighborhood activists) are inconsequential numbers and voices.

Kathy
As someone on the outside looking in who has been reading about this controversy for years now, but who does not have any children involved nor shops at the market nor am I bothered by the noise and traffic -- just reading the back and forth rationales --

I find it striking that whatever GOOD and POSITIVE has been done by either Graham or the HVC, Graham gets full credit for that (especially by Graham). But whatever gets anyone in trouble in this whole scene, everyone is quick to dissociate Graham (especially Graham) and HVC from any kind of fault.

If it's a good result, he has influence and power to make things happen, and is appreciated.

If it's a bad result, he had no influence, power, or money, so it is vengeful to put any responsibility on him.

There's no logic to it and it's not believable.

Kathy
Rob Tucker quote:"Comparing Pablo Escobar with Graham Ellis is just Sativa hysteria tactics."

Rob you have to follow the thread I wasn't the one who compared them.

I have a better one.

Graham Ellis is the Emperor in his new clothes.

And if you don't like that there is always Fagen in the musical Oliver. The elderly Fagen is the leader of the gang of child criminals, They are trained by Fagin and it is Fagin who tries to turn Oliver into a thief. You all can sing to Graham "I'll do anything ".
No Rob, they both acted the same way, but at a whole different level. One more powerful than the other, but yet, the same consequences.
Total disregard for the law, and self centered narcissists..

punalvr
punalvr
Rob says "I've seen R.J. and Sativa in action too. R.J. and Sativa specialize in destructive energy."

I know this is off topic but I just don't like Rob showing his bias.

Twenty years of wonderful experiences even up to this very point.[Big Grin]

http://jerrys-house.blogspot.com/2004/11/punatics.html
quote:
OBVIOUSLY Graham and the Belly Acres members that built weird things on state land need to clean that mess up.

Yes, Terry I would be fine if they just did that and then we can all move on with life.