Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Architectural works of art in Puna
Pog - His rolling home is a classic . We always take his doggy extra food from Del's and bring him a broke da mouth plate lunch.
He needs safe haven from the street,if you can help him out,even a few nights a week and you will have an honest drug free and alcohol free friend for life.
Mimosa ... Self employed guy here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REEEEEEaly need, one good, common sense, day to day person here to help out. And I am 100% open.

I see this guy every day and respectfully say hi but he is NOT making a good impression on me after hours ( drug induced actions )

aloha,
pog
He used to own a home in Ainaloa - then was foreclosed on after he lost his job and had some serious medical issues.
Could happen to any one of us.He refuses to get EBT food stamps or any govt help.
He is slipping into his own dementia but some of us do help him out from our church group.
A good way to meet him,and to know him better,is to buy him a plate lunch or grinds for his dog.Or even a 5 dollar bill will help a bunch.
He has a hardened street outside but as a fellow human,he is very smart and kind and full of compassion.
Some in our church help him with clean cloths or even a hair cut from time to time.
It will take more than just a hello,to gain his trust.
To know him ,if he allows you in,is to help out his dog 1st.
We have a hanai nephew and niece who has a two year old daughter with special needs who may be able help you out.
Mahalo Mimosa for info ....
Apologies, but
Pog - it took us over 3 years to gain his trust.
He is one of our fave homeless in all of east Hawaii Island.
We always are looking for him and when we do,he has a bright smile,especially for Mrs.Mimosa .
Del's saves us ripped dog food bags to donate to him,5 pounds at a time.
He also drinks a certain type of soda in a liter half bottle ,it is his personal comfort food.
Take the time and patience and you will hear an earful of mostly negative street life but under all that is a proud and honest man.
Try to approach ................. An get threatened ....
Not during the day light hours Pog , night time yes.
We will be in town friday,where have you seen him last or most recently and the Mrs will try talk with him.
Regardless,his home on wheels is quite amazing.
Mr Mimosa Sr
Still doh

As much as I want to .... You go try.

He slacking, wacked out an/so NO WAY am I gonna sign him up.

Mimosa, if you have keiki who want to learn paddle, board and canoe building vis-a-visa a small business here, pleaae lemme know.

aloha,
pog
Try look Makai side of Kilauea just B4 Crusin' coffee ...That beeg parking lot that drops down low right after bridge.

He been there a week now.

aloha,
pog