Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're Fired!
If only the board held themselves to the standards they require of the employees. But what can you expect from people who can not even understand the by-laws and/or choose to blatantly break them. 18 years of good service tossed out for 1 error. The scheduling of the activity center was not her's originally as to my understanding but was delegated by Escobar. I'd love to have loyal employee who made 1 mistake every 18 years. Did this board even care or give a thought how this effected Morgan? Jobs are not plentiful here unless you have a friend or a neighbor it seems.
quote:
Originally posted by Karma96749

The original poster said office staff, not road crew. The names you listed are most road crew, and those left last summer, like 9 months ago or more.

Thought the Original poster and others were talking about NOW. Theywere talking aabout walking into the office this week, not 9 plus months ago.also,

of all the names you mentioned only 2 were fired office staff, one Kathy and GM Scott. That's 2 fired office staff last summer, not 9 fired office staff.

Actually you are wrong again. Office staff fired since the new bod took over are Scott, Cathy and Morgan. That makes 3 not two. And as everyone knows there's not 9 employees in the office.

The only person fired since last summer was Morgan, last week.
Rumors and stretching the truth.
Did you see this notice on the HPP website>

Nominating Committee Notice
The Nominating Committee wants the community to know that per the By-Laws, the closing date for the BOD Candidate Consideration Form is the COB on the 3rd. Friday of the month. The submission date on the purple forms were done in error.

What month?

I wonder if they are going to fire Susan Escobar now?
What month?

The one with at least three Fridays. It's quite clear.
Yep, it's clear as mud.
Did you know that the blue dodge pick-up truck was sold without the finance committee or the boards approval?

It was sold to an employee by one or more officers. This sale was never put on an agenda even for discussion.

It was sold for $2,500 well under the blue book value.

Furthermore, they never advertised the sale or ask for closed bids to attract the highest sale price.

Proper procedure is for the finance committee to review the sale of any corporate asset, make a recommendation to the board and then the board needs to vote on it. Then the board needs to approve the sale. Any transaction over $1,500 needs to follow this procedure.

What do you think would have happened to the last GM if he did this.

This situation needs to be put on the agenda for next months meeting and someone needs to answer for this.

After nine months these rouge directors just do what ever they want, follow no rules or bylaws and are wasting the Associations funds.
The information hppwatchdog gave is not true.
The 8 member Board of Directors voted unanimously to sell the truck.

Per the HPPOA.net website.
The minutes from the HPPOA Board meeting on October 2, 2014 which was held with 8 Board members.
under "new business" "equipment"
Jo Maynard motioned to sell the big blue truck to put money toward buying a midsized truck, not to exceed 15k. Roseanne McClain 2nd.
Discussion: The blue Dodge extended cab gets 11 miles per gallon and needs repair.
Vote: Yes - unanimous. Motion Carried

The truck was advertised on Craigslist. It needed extensive repairs, so was sold for below blue book because of the condition.

Please check your facts before posting. Spreading false information is not Pono.
hawaiideborah
Hawaiideborah is right. I was at that meating
quote:
Originally posted by hppwatchdog

Did you know that the blue dodge pick-up truck was sold without the finance committee or the boards approval?

It was sold to an employee by one or more officers. This sale was never put on an agenda even for discussion.

It was sold for $2,500 well under the blue book value.

Furthermore, they never advertised the sale or ask for closed bids to attract the highest sale price.

Proper procedure is for the finance committee to review the sale of any corporate asset, make a recommendation to the board and then the board needs to vote on it. Then the board needs to approve the sale. Any transaction over $1,500 needs to follow this procedure.

What do you think would have happened to the last GM if he did this.

This situation needs to be put on the agenda for next months meeting and someone needs to answer for this.

After nine months these rouge directors just do what ever they want, follow no rules or bylaws and are wasting the Associations funds.

Hppwatchdog has done it again. Spreading lies and rumors. After all this time, one would think facts would be checked ahead of posting. The same holds true for Mayelin and Bruce with spreading rumors and lies, with the clear intent of getting the community fired up. Beware of these two. They are trouble. I heard the newly hired GM started today. Hurray. Wait, isn't this the same applicant the first HR committee recommended. For that matter of fact, the new accountant is also the applicant the first HR committee recommended. Do you think that BJ Mullenix could have been wrong about first HR committee? Seems she might have some apologizing to do. Could be the first apology with many more to come......
Hulagirl1, you're obviously a friend of Jo's. Can't she ever speak up for herself? I guess she doesn't have to with people like you speaking "for her". That's what you usually see at meetings is others speaking for her even though she's right there at the table. Another puppet...

Another topic...please if you people want to get accurate information, go to the meetings. You won't get it on someone's HPP facebook page. The so called "minutes" are inaccurate. Go to the meetings yourself and get your own truth. I'm not on it but someone who is sends me the posts from time to time. Punatalk can be helpful at times, but there is also misinformation here.

Lots of misinformation going on out there...be careful who you listen to if it's not first hand information.