Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OTA TV Channels
Just don't tell me how it ends until after I've watched it! Once I have, and still haven't figured it out, then I'll ask. [Wink]
OK, I watched it, but a bunch of phone calls during the last half-hour meant I didn't understand the end. Anyway, that's my excuse!

Having lived in Oxford for a short period and knowing all the haunts Morse visited, I didn't think a prequel would do well, but I'm glad I'm wrong. Both Pam and I love the old Morse series and just a few months ago we spent a couple of hideously expensive nights in the Randolph Hotel in the center of Oxford; Morse's favorite drinking spot. We didn't meet Morse (John Thaw sadly passed away some years ago) but did get to meet Hugh Grant in the hotel's elevator late one evening!
Same situation as My 2 cents. I have two 10-1 and 2 10-2. The ABC 10-1 has TEST in front of it as does the MeTV 10-2. But its only on one TV (the smaller one). The large 60" tv only has one set of 10-1's and 10-2's (like normal) and no ABC METV channel. Both are Vizio TV's using same antenna.
No change here, channels that used to be elsewhere are still clustered on the 10-* channels. Anyone with updates?
No change on my TV either, although as I noted last week my channel lineup is slightly different than yours. I was able to see all the games I wanted to tune in this weekend, so that's the main thing.

Catch the season finale of Endeavour? Blimey, some sequences weren't even in colour.

The Donner Party really wasn't that great of a party, was it?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
It's all just changed. MeTV is now back on 4-2. I was watching it on one of the several 10-2 channels and it stopped working. So changed channels and it's now where it's supposed to be.

I did want to watch Endeavour but also wanted to watch The Orville and they conflicted. I made the wrong choice. I like sci-fi spoofs (e.g., Galaxy Quest) but The Orville was awful. Anyway, I'll be able to watch the Endeavour serious on DVD. My collection of UK detective series is becoming quite large. I even have some US series I enjoy as well! Columbo was on at the same time but think I already have that episode here, but this was a tough choice...
Yes, I agree with you about The Orville. Cartoon aliens, shiny CGI spaceships that looked more like 1950's crome hood ornaments than interstellar voyaging ships. And nowhere near the charm or humor of Galaxy Quest.

"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
What happened to the PBS feeds? No OTA signal for any of the PBS offerings I once had.
I've never been able to catch NBC. Anybody got better luck than me?
All the OTA PBS channels tend to turn off after midnight for me. I don't like it because I've helped fund them, but wait until after sunrise, they'll likely be back.
What happened to the PBS feeds?
All the OTA PBS channels tend to turn off after midnight for me.

I have a Roku streaming device, and with the PBS app you can watch many of their programs for about two weeks after the live air date, any time of day or night you like. Some shows for even longer. You do need a good internet connection.

They even have four or five locally produced offerings like Long Story Short with Leslie Wilcox and Na Mele which showcases Hawaiian music.