Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tighten your belts!!!!!
I usually stay out of public politics, but Hillary?! Please! Lets save those remaning furniture in the White House from the Clintons. Smile

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
75-5870 Walua Road, Suite 101
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

You shouldn't have touched this, John. Now PunaMom is gonna throw you out of paradise.

Aloha
Richwhiteboy

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
~ ~ ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

“Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good.”
- Henry Rollins

it never ceases to amaze me how people can defend the warmonger in chief, who's failed oil war has killed over 600,000 and caused over a million to flee their homes, the same guy who allowed torture and illegal spying, whose failed regime has increased the national debt by more than 30%, so he could fund his tax cuts for the wealthy(himself), while cutting funds for police and emergency responders by 40%.

You are fully qualified to live in paradise, and you've earned enough bonus points to keep a dog, guinea pig, and 487 coqui frogs in paradise with you.

Aloha
Richwhiteboy

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because
they have to say something."
-Plato
- Henry Rollins

Lets see we couldn't go to war unles the
ENTIRE congress voted to go to war, or did I miss something?
Tax cuts worked for me they spurred the economy and I’m doing well in the market.
Maybe you should have bought Halliburton when I did.
And as far as spying, how do you defend your people from an enemy that hides among women and children and blow up innocent people? I was living 20 miles from the World Trade Center when they were attacked. My sister was working in mid town Manhattan that day as well. Maybe, just maybe if we spied on those TERRORISTS a few thousand AMERICANS would be alive today. And we wouldn't be at war at all.
Aloha

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of siht

And listen, I love gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is going to pay

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con

It's liberty for all
'Cause democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial

But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Haliburton
If you're really so astute
You should invest at Brown & Root

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

It's getting very scary
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
And it's giving me the sihts

We must have loads more bases
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon

Yeah ha ha ha
Yeah, well, well, well

---Jagger/Richards "Sweet Neo Con"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeep! What have I done?!
I'm getting my forum-threads all mixed up.
That'll teach me to type when I'm all excited.

I mean sheesh...the Stones won't be in Honolulu for another three weeks or so...Thanksgiving weekend...and I for one am gonna be sooooo bloody thankful: the election will be pau by then, and things will already have begun to change. Big time. For the better. For everyone. Regardless of party affiliation. Or lack thereof. Aloha.

---malolo
http://costofwar.com/index.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by - malolo on 10/30/2006 20:41:14
In regards to Rwanda?
You're right, Jared.
Every single administration has blood on its hands.

Our job, in regards to whoever the heck happens to be in power, is to remain vigilant, be suspicious, make noise, badger them, spy on them, crack the whip, keep them honest, keep them focused, stop the senseless killing in our name.

And if we're unsuccessful in doing that, unsuccessful at getting them to lead kindly, benevolently, with brilliance and wisdom and just plain common sense, we need to just plain launch them from office.

Enough with the blinded-by-love-for-the-party stuff.
Just kick the cuckoos out.

So what kahunascott as long as you've made blood money to hell with our future,our children's futures,we should keep borrowing?
To hell with paying our bills? Sorry you don't like to be responsible for your parties spending habits.But the dems and their taxes will step up to the plate and save america (and all the irresponsible republicans) from being perhaps one day owned by Japan or worse.
But the source of your information is clear as its only Rush and Fox News that are holding up Hillary as a candidate just a red herring to incite folks against the dems.
Lets see our founding fathers said "absolute power corrupts" so a rep. president a rep. congress I'd call that absolute power,what do ya get? Corruption!
We wouldn't be at war at all if Bush had not "called out" on his running platform ignorant,angry,poor,hungry,suppressed,delusional etc...people.
Yes I think the only reason we were attacked is because Bush was elected.

Jared I sympathize with your sympathies and that of "all" the innocents killed,starving,abused or suppressed throughout the ages.So many atrocities have been committed and still are.The Iraq war is just one more. "WE" are "ALL" responsible for allowing these things to occur in our life time.I'm holding out hope for my next life that maybe the human race will have evolved a little more.

Smith and wesson now there's some blood money I'm sure malolo wouldn't mind looking up how many innocents were killed by that product but hey its your karma.I wonder if any Rwandans were killed by a Smith and Wesson.
But you got rich so I guess its o.k.

Wow Haoleboy it must take a lot of time for you to find all those insultuous quotes to express your sentiments, so original, where's the aloha?

You can all thank Mr.Greenspan for the great economy not GW or Linda Lingle for that matter who, even though I strongly want women in politics has lost my vote. For her failure to do "anything" for Hawaii.

Edited by - punamom on 10/31/2006 00:15:07
I hear people talkin' bad
About the way we have to live here, in this country
Harpin' on the wars we fight
An' grippin' 'bout the way things oughta be

An' I don't mind 'em switchin' sides an'
Standin' up for things they believe in
When they're runnin' down my country, man
They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

Yeah, walkin' on the fightin' side of me
Runnin' down the way of life
Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep

If you don't love it, leave it
Let this song I'm singin' be a warnin'
If you're runnin' down my country man
You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

I read about some squirrely guy
Who claims, he just don't believe in fightin'
And I wonder just how long
The rest of us can count on bein' free

They love our milk an' honey
But they preach about some other way, of livin'
When they're runnin' down my country, hoss
They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

Runnin' down our way of life

When you're runnin' down my country, man

Runnin' down our way of life

If you're runnin' down my country, man

-----------------------------------------
The Fighting Side of Me/ Merle Haggard

ROB! The natives are getting restless!

All Aloha, All the Time
Richwhiteboy

“Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.”
-Albert Einstein

- Henry Rollins

was wondering how long it would take to pull out the ole "love it or leave it" slogan?

was wondering how long it was going to take to pull out the ole "we were attacked in NY by the terrorists(who were saudis), that's why we attacked iraq" slogan?