Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid count
"2016-Jan 2021" What?
(07-30-2021, 09:51 PM)AaronM Wrote: as far as whatever restrictions you are suffering under, blame our overreaching and heavy handed government.

At this point I do not think anyone is blaming government as much as the lemmings that have fallen under the Dear Leader's spell.

As for me, personally, I want vaccine passports, required to enter any, any, publicly accessed space. You want food? Show us your papers. Really, I'd happily trade this entire drama in for that, and the freedom it would bless all of us with. In a heartbeat.
Bingo! The Dear Leader is suggesting that we begin another quarantine period and it is possible that the lemmings under his spell will acquiese to his madness.
(07-31-2021, 12:41 AM)AaronM Wrote: Bingo!  The Dear Leader is suggesting that we begin another quarantine period and it is possible that the lemmings under his spell will acquiese to his madness.

The only Dear Leader I know of is the orange buffoon. Who, thankfully, has no say in what we do anymore.

If we do, if the Biden administration does, take definitive action on a national level to impose restrictions on the population at large...

I am so ready for that kind of leadership. And keenly aware that without it this drama will go on forever.
Therein lies the problem. You think that those who are choosing not to get a covid vaccine are all republicans. As if there are no indepedent free thinkers, only orange cult members. Biden can impose whatever restrictions that he, or his handlers see fit to impose. He is not however, able to force the "population at large" to undergo any medical procedure that they do not want to undergo.
Hey folks. Keep it local. IF you want to wander into national politics I will have to lock this up.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
What’s sad is it’s nearly impossible to separate covid/vaccines from politics.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
For some, maybe. For me....thank you Rob for keeping that pollution outta here!
After all it's PUNA Web not USA Web. Sorry Rob.
Now... back to the title of this thread
COVID case counts were way high yesterday (July 30th) at over twice the average daly count. (111 case reported just for Hawai`i county)
Although our daily counts continue to climb, the counts yesterday were an anomaly due to a processing backlog at the labs, and do not reflect a direct one-day spike (so yesterdays 7 day average was actually more accurate, but the day count was not)
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/07/3...accinated/