Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Restrictions to continue!
Meanwhile, how did everyone like watching the parades and football games yesterday and seeing the huge crowds everywhere?
the parades and football games yesterday and seeing the huge crowds 

I watched the nature channels.
Look at those lemmings run!
How fast they go!
Cliff, what cliff?

———————————————

And speaking of falling off a cliff after a day of mass gatherings, the Dow is now down 900 points because a new COVID variant has been discovered, possibly dangerous, more than likely incubated in an unvaccinated person.  Did I mention I also saw an ostrich with its head in the sand on the nature channels?
Oh no! I'm shaking in my boots. If they slow down the reopening as a result of this I am going to be breathing fire.

Speaking of lemmings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5BSrSMcvQ
When things get tough the weak start complaining.
(11-26-2021, 07:12 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: When things get tough the weak start complaining.

I'll take that as a prod to actually do something.
"more than likely incubated in an unvaccinated person."

Why?
"more than likely incubated in an unvaccinated person."

Why?

----------------------------
The odds. (It's possible it's from a vaccinated person, but far, far, far less likely.)
Oh no! I'm shaking in my boots.

Before reading the news: sarcasm
After reading the news and new travel limits: objective reality
(11-26-2021, 08:03 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: "more than likely incubated in an unvaccinated person."

Why?

----------------------------
The odds. (It's possible it's from a vaccinated person, but far, far, far less likely.)

It's good thing we have access to legitimate experts on these matter instead of armchair virologist on punaweb. 

"Prof Francois Balloux, Professor of Computational Systems Biology and Director, UCL Genetics Institute, UCL, said:

“B.1.1.529 is a new lineage that has been found in Botswana that carries an unusual constellation of mutations.  Given the large number of mutations it has accumulated apparently in a single burst, it likely evolved during a chronic infection of an immunocompromised person, possibly in an untreated HIV/AIDS patient.""

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/exper...b-1-628-2/
armchair virologist on punaweb. 

From your link nothing is stated about vaccinated or unvaccinated, but it does say:

The international community should get drugs and vaccines to South Africa as soon as possible.

As an armchair virologist I certainly have no idea, opinion, or comment as to why that statement, from a real virologist, would be made.  But just in case a real virologist browsing the Internet comes across Punaweb I would ask them, might vaccines and COVID drugs somehow prevent or reduce future mutations?