Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Restrictions to continue!
(11-27-2021, 08:41 AM)kalianna Wrote: What ever happened to, "Please limit your posts to an average five a day?"  Did that go away with the new forum?
Has someone violated this rule?  Just curious.
Not that I've noticed.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Omicron, the new super duper scary variant Dr. Angelique Coetzee the 'Lord Fauci' of Africa says its a "storm in a teacup"- " I dont see what everyone is going on about" - "the cases I have seen are light and mild"

meanwhile the stock market takes hit, countries close borders, general circus in the media for something that they have known about for months.
this stops when we refuse to comply.
(11-27-2021, 07:22 PM)kander Wrote: Omicron, the new super duper scary variant  Dr. Angelique Coetzee the 'Lord Fauci' of Africa says its a "storm in a teacup"- " I dont see what everyone is going on about" - "the cases I have seen are light and mild"

meanwhile the stock market takes hit, countries close borders, general circus in the media for something that they have known about for months.
this stops when we refuse to comply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just curious... How might one "refuse to comply" with the requirements in place for air travel? Take a sailboat instead?
Hawaii has a zero COVID policy? Clearly they need better marketing around the eternal emergency.

Refusal to comply is meaningless: the virus does not care about lockdowns or vaccination or masks, it will simply spread whenever there is opportunity.

Anti-vaxxers make an amusing sideshow for similar reasons.

Near-term, I'm expecting Ige to revise his "less restrictions" announcement so we can have lockdowns and Safe Travels forever.
The other day I was chastised for posting on Punaweb about COVID without an advanced degree in virology.  Just curious, what qualifications are required to predict the future or enthusiastically agree with prognostications about the future?
(11-27-2021, 10:03 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: Just curious...  How might one "refuse to comply" with the requirements in place for air travel?  Take a sailboat instead?
Stop visiting Hawaii. People who live in Hawaii, who fly in can do a 14 day stint at home...or not. which is what likely happens anyway.
(11-28-2021, 01:29 AM)kander Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:03 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: Just curious...  How might one "refuse to comply" with the requirements in place for air travel?  Take a sailboat instead?
Stop visiting Hawaii. People who live in Hawaii, who fly in can do a 14 day stint at home...or not. which is what likely happens anyway.
Isn’t it ten days now?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
(11-28-2021, 08:05 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 01:29 AM)kander Wrote:
Isn’t it ten days now?
last I heard it was 14.