Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:1AM, posting, triggered by facts, nothing positive to boost or post others  . Just gutter level negativity. Not posting anything fun on your latest pet site.

Hey hun : To a woman, from a woman, Like you di ba .
You need to take a break from here  get a life babe.

I’m doing just fine here at 1AM. I’m baking pies! But I’m on solar and my batteries are charged and my electric oven is working perfectly!

If you’re a woman, then I am Taylor Swift!

No need for me to take a break from here. I enjoy Puna Web, although I am perplexed as to why after 8 months of being banned for posting virtually the same crap has this thread shows, you were unbanned. I know, that’s Rob’s decision and I respect that decision 100%, but I must admit that the last 8 months here were quite enjoyable. 

Having said that, I know the future of Puna Web will remain fun, despite you being unbanned and posting your usual nonsense.

Now, do you care to explain why you find criminal defense lawyer Brian DeLima a hero, or is that too much of my white privilege to ask?
I would not call my posting as obsessive
--------
Joined May 2023 and has over 500 posts, quotes nearly every post, uses large fonts and double and even triple spacing. Likes to be the center of attention. All about look at me. Karen.
(04-17-2024, 01:24 PM)leilanidude Wrote: I would not call my posting as obsessive
--------
Joined May 2023 and has over 500 posts, quotes nearly every post, uses large fonts and double and even triple spacing. Likes to be the center of attention. All about look at me. Karen.

OK Ken!

You could learn how to quote by the way!
Gotta admire the commitment and devotion.  And the endurance.

”I’m baking pies!”

Just a side note:  Some folks would say that food prepared with anger will carry that emotion on to those who eat it.  Others would call that nonsense, of course.  But I have often seen “love” listed as an ingredient in food.  I’m not sure why that would be any more or less relevant than anger.
Well yes I am determined. And yes, I love baking. Especially my pies. And the family and friends who eat them sure love them too!

But how and why you feel I am angry escapes me. I’m trying to assume the best and ask questions and all I get are responses from one certain bird type guy that are gibberish or the result of someone who consumes a daily quart of J Hara vodka or is really a 7 year old or has Tourette’s Syndrome.

But I know, in asking questions of him about his statements has made me a “whiteness overload” “babe” who has “self owned” for asking the question about his statement of why he feels that criminal defense lawyer Brian DeLima is a hero to him.

I can assume why someone would think that a criminal defense lawyer is a hero, but then that could conjure up a whole bunch of skeletons in his closet.

OKIE DOKIE! I’m off to take one of my fresh baked apple pies to my neighbor with my dog Barney!
But I have often seen “love” listed as an ingredient in food. 

Good point My 2 cents.
I remember a saying we had in the olden days, “you are what you eat.”

Let’s say someone decides that a heaping bowl of bullshit is the breakfast of champions.  Maybe they have some more for lunch, dinner and dessert too.  Bullshit in, bullshit out. Their poor dietary choice is their own problem unless the toxic food choices hit the fan and get on everyone around them.

And that sad, pitiful person full of poison only gets joy in their life by turning up the fan another notch.
leilanidude, don't worry. You're not even close.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(04-17-2024, 01:24 PM)leilanidude Wrote: I would not call my posting as obsessive
--------

Let's break this down.

1) "Joined May 2023 and has over 500 posts" - you joined in 2014 and average around 400 posts a year. So what?

2) "quotes nearly every post" - not a bad thing to do given the propensity for some here to edit or delete their posts after they are responded to. I think it's a good way to keep people honest. It doesn't come across as obsessive to me.

3) "uses large fonts and double and even triple spacing" - is this obsessive behavior? I don't think so.

4) "All about look at me" - well, that's your opinion, but if you post something it means you have an opinion you want someone to read. If others make it all about a poster, as you are doing here, then obviously it's about them.

5) "Karen" - you know, given your history of posting complete nonsense here, I could call you a bunch of other names, but I'm just curious why you are posting this stuff. Jealousy? Is it because HiloJulie is female? Do you have undying support for the more moronic posters on PW?
6827 minutes ago
(Today, 03:24 AM)leilanidude Wrote:
I would not call my posting as obsessive
--------

Let's break this down.

1) "Joined May 2023 and has over 500 posts" - you joined in 2014 and average around 400 posts a year. So what?

2) "quotes nearly every post" - not a bad thing to do given the propensity for some here to edit or delete their posts after they are responded to. I think it's a good way to keep people honest. It doesn't come across as obsessive to me.

3) "uses large fonts and double and even triple spacing" - is this obsessive behavior? I don't think so.

4) "All about look at me" - well, that's your opinion, but if you post something it means you have an opinion you want someone to read. If others make it all about a poster, as you are doing here, then obviously it's about them.

5) "Karen" - you know, given your history of posting complete nonsense here, I could call you a bunch of other names, but I'm just curious why you are posting this stuff. Jealousy? Is it because HiloJulie is female? Do you have undying support for the more moronic posters on PW?
- TomK

Brian always said the first version was the real one.
"Brian always said the first version was the real one."

Hmmmmmm..... a cryptic answer????

My first guess:

The original arrest report(s)?