Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb Member Rescued....
Hey Carey, Shadow now prowls the night and sleeps on the bed all day. So he doesn't pose as
often

Hi Samdooby, Duane got through to 911 they patched us through County Rescue not sure.
We caught fish the day of the accident and fried that night. Duane and Michael went back
to make peace with the Ocean Friday and returned with a load of fish. We had them for
Dinner at Mark's Birthday Party last night.
There are a few party pics on PunawebFriends site.

Aloha
Wyatt

"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
So if Shadow is prowling all night, does that mean grandkitties? (was this just a slight typo on that last paragraph of the news article?)
It is good to hear that the cat is still an active member of your building team! (Night security)
How are Marks' hands and feet? The article made me OUCH for him. Just a slight misstep can cause raw meat scrapes, can't imagine being pulled over the lava, OUCH!

Edited by - carey on 09/30/2007 17:18:00
Wyatt,
Reading your story put my respect for mother nature in a better perspective. Thanks for sharing.

canhle
canh Le
Hey Carey, unfortunately for shadow will not have grand kitties either.
Mark's foot is doing good. Looks bad but it is healing.

Canhle I hear you on that one.

Wyatt

-- Beca Lewis Allen
Guess who, Yup its me Randy from Vegas.....

OMG I am sooo gald that you are ok Mark!!!!

Maholo Randy,
Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in
Vegas.
Just a reminder, you were fishing in the same spot just one week before. One never knows
when life threating danger comes.
Take care.

Aloha
Wyatt
AKA Mark & Richard

-- Beca Lewis Allen
As soon as I herd I looked at my pictures and thought....OMG I was just there a couple weeks ago on that same cliff... Well I hope that everything is better now and I will ttyl...

*Randy*