Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a sad ending
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma/dan...li=BBnba9I It a shame he has fallen this far.

jrw
jrw
Thug life has a way of doing that.
Are there boxing commissions anymore?
Sometimes your life is best served as an example.

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Our youth need better role models.
Yep

HPP

HPP
Maybe UFC and the glorification of violence should end as well.

Ha ha ha ha.

America IS violence. America was FOUNDED on violence. We 'mericans LOVE us some violence. Violence THRIVES in the good ol USA. Gods bless 'merica.

Now bring me some Nate, some Khabib, some Bones Jones, and Max Hollaway. Because as a proud, tax paying, gods loving 'Merican, I do love me some violent sports! oh...and by the way.....Are you ready for some football? yeaaaaaaah. I was getting tired of preseason games and bullriding on fox. The NFL is one of the greatest, most entertaining forms of glorified violence. Gods bless those high paid violent fools.
Human brain isn't capable of handling many blows without sustaining permanent damage as can be observed in some retired football players sporadically behaving like mad men. We know this yet violent sports are still legal. I wonder if Neanderthals may have been smarter than homo sapiens.
Are you kidding, they are now pushing bare-knuckle fighting male and female.

quote:
Originally posted by randomq

Maybe UFC and the glorification of violence should end as well.

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss